The goal of the ICMC Weekend Islamic School is to provide an excellent Islamic environment for Muslim children to grow, to learn Islamic values and to develop life-long friendships with their Muslim peers. The school plans to offer classes on Islamic Studies, Quranic Studies, and Arabic. We also have a special Muhsen curriculum for our special needs students. To learn more about the Muhsen class, please visit our Special Needs Services page
Registration for 2023-24 is now open.
Please Note: The classes for the year 2023 – 24 will be in person.
- Registration is for the full academic year (September to May), tuition is due and payable in full upon registration. If the full tuition cannot be paid, a minimum of $200 is required to be paid at the time of registration; then the remaining balance would be due at the latest by August 29, 2023, in order to avoid your child(ren) from being dropped from classes.
- All books assigned and distributed for classes are included in the fees.
- Parents agree to have their child(ren) abide by any rules set forth by ICMC Weekend School administration and to have them follow the instructions of their teachers.
- If your contact information or any information changes during the year, please notify the school office by email or in person immediately about the change.
- Parents paying by installments can make the payments using the Registration form online.
- Please read Rules and Regulations here
$100 deposit is required at this time to confirm the admission, fee details will be updated.